Saturday, February 9, 2008

One Day...

As a hobby I write poems. I have published my very own poetry collection
titled 'Euphoria'
This is my latest poem... 

One Day…

                          Ashish Joglekar

When strength meets the weak,
As a tide that meets the beach,

When help meets the helpless,
Like the seamless heaven – horizon embrace,

When humanity meets humans,
As the moon that meets an eclipsed sun,

When knowledge meets illiteracy,
As the sparkling river that meets the sea.

When perseverance meets a goal,
As God gifts a blessed soul.

One day when my dream meets reality
That’s the day when I will rewrite my destiny…

2 comments:

Aniket Khasgiwale said...

hey, nice poem. loved the various analogies you've made. And as usual, loved the realism that makes your poems so unique. and welcome to the increasingly populated climes of the blogosphere! let's hope your presence here adds something new and refreshing.

Gadre Chintamani said...

Ashish I have read your article on vaidic maths paper which appeared in TOI 21 April.

I would like to have your email adress. Maths is my interest area. Old COEP student (Passed out in 1967)

- Chintamani Gadre
gadrechintamani@gmail.com